The Friends need your support. As a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, we welcome your tax-deductible monetary or in-kind donation. The Friends is 100 percent run and organized by volunteers.
You can help. To volunteer and become a member, please call our office at (808) 843-8414 and leave a message or contact George “Keoki” Kawelo (after 5:00 PM) at (808) 696-8580. You can also download our application form and print it out before sending it to us.
- 1st quarter (Jan-March) of the year for Voting Members
- 4th Quarter (Oct-Dec) payments received - applied to the following year
- Warehouse access (all new members/clubs/organizations must attend a safety orientation and sign a Liability Waiver)
- Attend meetings/functions
- Nominee for board of directors at annual meeting (voting members only)
- Mailing list for notices and newsletter
1. Sole discretion of Membership Committee to make recommendations to the Board regarding membership.
- Repair/restoration completed in the FHH facility $100 annual membership donation plus $100 a month for period of storage.
- FHH Projects exempted from membership fee. Friends’ repair canoe in the FHH facility at an agreeable amount to compensate for time, storage, and/or cost of repair.